Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My beautiful Mongolia

Mongolia is the place where i was born and its my mother land. i was very proud to be Mongolian and live in the nature and rich long period of history and culture. i love my country very much. i was born in bayanhongor province of Mongolian . my hometown is very beautiful and many mountain and river. i like to walk around the river bank with my friends and i like to help my mother do house work. my countries is very nice. and there are many kind of animals especially camels and sheep's, hours is the symbol of Great Mongolia. and as you know Mongolian is very long history of the great leader Chinggis khaan who established the large and great land of Mongolia.
so there are more about my county and i hope you guys should visit my county. and i glade to be your guide and i don't mind if you would like to know more about my beautiful land

3 comments:

  1. i love your country very much. next time would you mind if you teach me Mongolia language.???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete