Monday, April 18, 2011

my self

Hello. My name is Norovrinchin. I was born in October 3rd 1990. Now i am 20 years old. I live with my parents in Bayankhongor province. I graduated high school in 2007. now i am studying at Seruuleg Institute, 3rd course of  English teacher.
Right now as you know i studying English language to become a teacher. My profession is very interesting its involve with international relationship and also involve with student almost. English language is very important in social life and communication so that why i choose to study.
I usually listen to music ,and chat with my friends.
In my free time i like to meet with my friends, watch movie, especially we are sit cafe ,and go to Zaisan hill.
In my Institute I have 3 friends. they are very friendly and kind, helpfulness.

1 comment:

  1. Hairiigaa changa tewreed unsie chamdaa hairtai shv hairaa

    ReplyDelete